With this soap making kit, you can make 6 transparent bars of soap with real lavender. Great as a gift or for your own bathroom.
In contrast to completely home-made soap, you can use this soap after only 2 hours.
The lavender soap making kit contains:
- 500 grams of transparent moulding soap
- 2 little bunches of dried real lavender Angustifolia in the colours lilac and dark blue, with 15 stems each.
- 6 pressed lavender flowers
- a soap mould for 6 pieces of soap in the colour pink
- 12 ml ecological lavender oil of your choice, soothing or not soothing.
The soap contains no palm oil and no SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate). The soap in the soap making kit doesn’t contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) wich is irritating, but does contain Laureth Sulphate (SLES).
This means that the soap washes well. The cleansing effect of SLES which can be drying, is compensated by the glycerine which is nourishing.
The moulding soap contains: water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium laureth sulphate, sodium stearate, sorbitol, sodium chloride, sodium thiosulphate, etidronic acid.
Because it does have SLES people with very sensitive skin should better not use this soap and almost every other soap on their faces. See my blog for making this soap.